Welcome

Come on in. Take a seat, make yourself comfortable and get to know me a little bit better.



Sunday 6 September 2015

Sexy Snippets - Alana

#Sexysnippets #Alana #Paranormal #MF #Romance #Siren
 
Hello again, I can believe another week has gone by. The last week of the summer holidays just seems to have flashed passed quicker than a blink of an eye.  Part of me is a little happy that the older two will be going back to school. It has been full on with play dates and playing out, so I could do with a rest. Well as much of a rest as my just turned 3 year old will let me have lol.  I think he will miss them a lot, bless him.
Oh well, enough of me rambling on. It is, after all, Sexy Snippets time.
This week I have a snippet from my first book Alana.
Alana sat up in bed, her heart thumping against her chest as she struggled to control her breathing. Surely it was a dream? But the vision stayed clear in her mind, and she knew she was seeing the body through the eyes of one of her protectors.
 

Blurb:
Alana Knight has the power to control the minds of animals, including shifters, who want her dead. A tragic past has meant that Alana has spent most of her life in hiding. Concealed as a conservationist she’s helped reintroduce wolves back into the wild. A dead body on her land proves her enemies have found her. She has no choice but to call on her protectors.
Detective Nick Valaskin has been secretly watching over Alana for years. He had vowed to protect her since coming of age. When she calls the police about a dead body on her grounds, Nick takes no chances and goes to her protection. Face to face with his childhood companion, it’s not long before passion burns between them. It puts Alana’s life in more danger than Nick could have imagined. Torn between love and a promise Nick struggles, but together they face Alana’s tragic past in the hope of preventing history from repeating itself.
If you wish to purchase this book, you can do so  at:
 
 
To carry on viewing more authors participating in todays #SexySnippets, please visit them all here
 
Thanks you so much for stopping by. I hope to see you again next week with more Sexy Snippets. Tomorrow (Monday 7th Sept) I have the amazing Doris O'Connor on my blog talking about her latest release, Claimed By Her Bears #BDSM #MFM #FF #NFT
 
You can find me on:
Twitter @jpstevens79
 
Until next time, take care.
Jessica xXx
 
 
 
 

 

3 comments:

  1. Such a powerful seven, Jessica. Ikwym about the summer hols. They've sure flown by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Doris. Glad I'm not the only one who things so. The sign of a good summer I think.

      Delete
  2. I totally understand about summer holidays. I'm glad my older two have gone back to school. Now have just the little one at home.

    Great snippet. I can understand her confusion. The vision seems to vivid to be just a dream.

    ReplyDelete