Welcome

Come on in. Take a seat, make yourself comfortable and get to know me a little bit better.



Sunday 19 April 2015

Sexy Snippets - Behind The Makeup


Hello and welcome back to sexy snippets.

 


This week’s seven sexy sentences are from my up-coming release Behind The Makeup, which is due for release on 5th May.





Here are my sentences:

His heart picked up speed and he knew it was now or never. He leaned slowly towards her, as he looked at her for a sign from her to stop. It didn’t come, so he continued. He touched her lips lightly with his. The connection made his blood pump faster and he felt light-headed with the taste of her. He felt her fingers in his hair as she deepened the kiss and pulled him closer. His hands cupped her face as he pulled back to kiss her neck. His body wanted hers, but he fought back and tried to gain control.

 

“Wait. Stop.”

 

I hope you enjoyed the snippets, please feel free to leave a comment. I love to know what you think. Don’t forget to stop by all the other authors taking part today.

 


 


You can find me on:


Twitter @jpstevens79


 

Until next time, take care.

Jessica xXx

7 comments:

  1. So sensual a kiss. Excellently described. You reeled me right in. Love your snippet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous snippet, Jessica, you can feel his need here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a kiss filled with passion.

    ReplyDelete