Welcome

Come on in. Take a seat, make yourself comfortable and get to know me a little bit better.



Friday 9 October 2015

#FFF = First Time




Hello and welcome to #FlashFictionFriday.  This is were we are given a picture and we have to write 100 to go with it.

This is the picture for this week:





And my 100 words:


“It doesn’t matter what you say to me Tristan, I will not drink from another human!”

Tristan meet her gaze, but he was no fool. He knew she would not drink from a human. In the early days of going through the change, it was common for new vampires to still feel connected to their old world. A single red rose in a vase of flowers caught his eye. Its vivid colour matched her lips perfectly. Without saying a word, he took the rose and filled the petals with donor blood.

“Then let your first taste come from this Rose.”
 
 I hope you enjoyed my interpretation of the picture. Don't forget to stop by #FlashFictionFriday and visit all the other writers taking part today.

Until next time, take care.

Jessica

10 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Absolutely beautiful with excellent descriptions. So glad you have returned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;-) Thank you so much Naomi, it's great to be back xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, I enjoyed your take the photo...amazing flash

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I enjoyed your take the photo...amazing flash

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so very clever! Love it, Jessica :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT, was absolutely amazing. How very clever of you to use the rose as the vessel. I loved it! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much. It was a great choice of picture this week xxx

      Delete
  6. Ohhh wow!! This was intense. I wonder if she will give in to her desire that will only too soon take control over her. I admire his patience in teacher her. Awesome flash!!

    ReplyDelete