Welcome

Come on in. Take a seat, make yourself comfortable and get to know me a little bit better.



Friday 16 October 2015

#FFF



Hello and welcome back to this weeks #Flash Fiction Friday. This is where we are given a picture and we have to write what ever the picture inspires in no more than 100 words.

I found this a little tricky, this week. Only because the picture sparked a vision but There were so many clouds blocking my view. In the end, I just wrote what I could see. I hope you enjoy it.





I walked into the room, hoping to catch him before the show. The room was vacant of people. The chairs all set out in neat long rows and the curtain draw across the stage. It was ironic that the derelict room matched how empty I felt inside. Was it too late? Would he even listen to anything I had to say? So much uncertainty made my palms start to sweat.

“Vicky?”

I swallowed at the sound of his voice and slowly turned to see if my ears had betrayed me. Matt was really there. Now it is my last chance.
 
Please feel free to leave comment. I love hearing from you. Don't forget to stop by and see all the other writers taking part today at #FlashFictionFriday
 
Until next time, take care
 
Jessica xxx
 

8 comments:

  1. You can't just leave me hanging like this, Jessica!! You have me hooked. Great flasher :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 😊 thanks so much Dariel, really glad you liked it xx

      Delete
  2. Oh I do so hope everything goes well for Vicky. Wonderful flasher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this begs to be continued. Great flash, Jessica :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Def had me hooked and I kept looking for more. There has to be more of what lies ahead or behind for Vicky. Great flash!

    ReplyDelete