Welcome

Come on in. Take a seat, make yourself comfortable and get to know me a little bit better.



Sunday 11 October 2015

Sexy Snippets - Behind The Makeup



Hello and welcome back to this weeks #SexySnippets. Today I am taking my snippet from Behind The Makeup, so here are my seven sentences:



Beth gave him her best innocent girl look before she pulled the

pins out of her hair, allowing her chocolate locks to cascade down her

back.

"Oh my god, you’re a little minx," he replied before he leapt up

off the sofa and made a grab for her. Beth giggled as she dodged out

of the way of his grasp. As fast as she was, she was no match for

Gareth’s agility. He caught her around the waist and pulled her tight

against his frame. He placed featherlight kisses on her nose, across

her cheek and down her neck, sending shivers of awakening through

her veins.

"I’m going to take my time with you, Beth," Gareth said before he

pulled her down onto the floor.



I hope you enjoyed this snippet. Don't forget to stop by and read all the other #SexySnippets


If you would like to find out more about me and my writing, you can find me on:


Twitter @jpstevens79


 

Until next time, take care.

Jessica xXx

6 comments:

  1. These two are in for a fun time. I want to read more about it. Great snippet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely snippet. Sexy romantic and I'd like to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this playful and sexy snippet, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delicous snippet full of promise of things to come :-)

    ReplyDelete