Welcome

Come on in. Take a seat, make yourself comfortable and get to know me a little bit better.



Friday 23 October 2015

#FFF






Hello again. So nice of you to pop back and read this weeks Flash Fiction Friday.

This is were we are given a picture and we have to write 100 words relating to the picture. No more, no less.



So here are your 100 words this week.

The sound of the bathroom door swinging open and slamming against the wall, made Alicia stand up straight, her head snapping sharply towards the door. The sight of the hand held gun made the colour fade from her face as her blood rushed to her feet.

“Stand in that corner and face the wall,” the intruder commanded.

Dressed in nothing but her black thong, she did as shewas told. The metallic tiles were cold under her spread out palms. A hand pushed against her shoulder blades, pushing her breast against the tiles.

“Now, turn your head and look at me.”


I hope you liked what you read. Please take the time to read all the other writers taking part today. It may be the same picture, but I can assure you, we all have very different imaginations. You can find them all here


Until next time, take care


Jessica xxx


4 comments:

  1. LIKED it?! You scared the pee-rooney outta me!! Lordy, who is this intruder, what does he want and why from her. You left me trembling and in wonderment. What's next for this poor girl. and is she ALL girl? Wonderful flash. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think her Mr Lover was playing games 😉 sorry to scare the pee - rooney out of you lol such a cool phrase, I'm stealing it! Xx

      Delete
  2. LIKED it?! You scared the pee-rooney outta me!! Lordy, who is this intruder, what does he want and why from her. You left me trembling and in wonderment. What's next for this poor girl. and is she ALL girl? Wonderful flash. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! That had me on the edge of my seat! That was one spooky flash! holy crap batman. Awesome flash!

    ReplyDelete