Welcome

Come on in. Take a seat, make yourself comfortable and get to know me a little bit better.



Sunday 25 October 2015

#SexySnippets - Yoseph




Hello again and welcome back to Sexy Snippets. this is where we chose seven sentences from either published work, or something we are working on.

This week I have chosen something from Yoseph, the sequal to Alana. It is still a work in progress and nothing has been edited. So here are my chosen seven for you this week:


“I know what the risks are grandma. But if you ask me, he needs to know who, and what he is. What if it is Alana trying to communicate with him? What if he manages to somehow communicate back with her?”

“Oh don’t be so fanciful Ayasha.”
“Fanciful? Wasn’t it you who told me when I began to shift, that I couldn’t run away from who I was?

You can visit all the other writers taking part, by clicking here

Until next time, take care.

Jessica xxx

3 comments:

  1. Good snippet. A lot going on here to lure me to want to read more. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get writing I want to read more

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a very intriguing snippet, Jessica. I'm with Raven, more please :-)

    ReplyDelete